Global financial technology solutions and payments provider, Euronet, has announced its participation in Mastercard’s Fintech Express and Mastercard Engage programs in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC). This partnership aims to promote Euronet’s Ren payments platform and its comprehensive payment capabilities to fintechs and financial institutions in the region. By joining these programs, Euronet reinforces its commitment to delivering advanced payment solutions globally and specifically within the LAC region.
Through Mastercard Fintech Express, Euronet will serve as a BIN sponsor and issuer processor, simplifying the launch of new card programs for fintechs. This program offers adaptable licensing frameworks, in-market expertise, and a global network of experts to facilitate fast time-to-market and scalability. Additionally, through the Mastercard Engage program, qualified partners can support customers in rapidly developing and deploying new value propositions at scale to shape the future of payments.
You may also be interested in reading: DiMo, the digital platform of the Bank of Mexico, is ready for payments in businesses
Euronet provides its Ren payments platform and processing capabilities through either a public cloud or its private cloud network. Furthermore, the company offers Mastercard sponsorship to ensure the success of regional or global card programs.
This partnership with Mastercard and participation in the Fintech Express and Engage programs solidify Euronet’s position as a leading payment solutions provider, emphasizing its dedication to global expansion and innovation.
What does it mean for Latin American fintech?
- Latin American fintech companies will have increased access to Euronet’s Ren payments platform and its comprehensive payment capabilities, enabling them to offer advanced payment solutions to their customers.
- Participation in Mastercard’s Fintech Express and Engage programs will provide Latin American fintechs with simplified processes for launching new card programs, leveraging adaptable licensing frameworks and in-market expertise.
- This partnership with Euronet and Mastercard reinforces the growth and development of the fintech ecosystem in Latin America, fostering innovation and expanding the range of financial services available to the region’s consumers.
What does it mean for Latin American startups?
- Latin American startups will have enhanced opportunities to collaborate with Euronet and leverage its Ren payments platform, gaining access to advanced payment solutions and expanding their service offerings.
- Participation in Mastercard’s Fintech Express and Engage programs will provide Latin American startups with streamlined processes for launching new card programs, enabling faster time-to-market and scalability.
- This partnership with Euronet and Mastercard strengthens the fintech ecosystem in Latin America, creating a supportive environment for startups to innovate, grow, and thrive in the rapidly evolving financial technology landscape.
For detailed information, visit: MarketScreener